Favorite Details of Summer:
- Painted toenails in sandals.
- Gigantic drops of summer rain.
- Standing outside at night in a nightie, feeling the stars staring.
- Breezes caressing with silken arms.
- Sunshine frames for every day.
- The laughter of children bubbling over the voices of crickets and robins and hummingbirds.
- Shy, pale arms and legs blushing pink.
- Ice clinking in frosty glasses.
- Dandelions as proud as roses.
- A soft loving touch on warm bare skin.
- A belly laugh of thunder making the clouds hold their breath until they turn dark and lightning spurts out their noses.
What are your favorite details?